Monday, March 24, 2008

It always happens...

...that when I buy a new journal because I've been doodling on napkins and torn open cigarette boxes, I suddenly find I have nothing to get out of my system. When I buy red shoes, I find that all of my red blouses are faded and torn, and I never wear the shoes, or blouses again. When I buy my daughter $30 jeans because they're soooo cute and she can wear them all winter, she has her first growth spurt in over a year.

OR, when my myspace blog is being posted in every day and I decide to be a grownup and just go start a real online journal here (Yeah, I know, I said blog, online journal and grownup in the same sentance. Haveave a sense of humor--you're the one reading one), that is the point at which I will have nothing in the entire world to put in it for days.

I just thought I would share that interesting wormhole in the universe.