Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Blogging

There are things about blogging I will never enjoy. Such as, the lack of spellcheck, the need to look up and use HTML, the option of adding smiley faces of any sort whatsoever for any reason whatsoever, and of course, one of my ex-boyfriends getting a link to it from some mutual social party and firing off a drunk email in the middle of the night about how they see I've had a child out of wedlock, and that I'm pretty poor...and that they bet I wish I would have stuck with them now, don't I?



However, there are upsides to blogging, and I suppose when it comes down to it, it remains one of my favorite features of the internet. I'm like an emotional bullemic, I need nothing more than to shove a typing finger down the back of my cyber-throat and purge the empty mental-calories that are every trivial detail of my boring and overthought little life.



So, for a bit of time it was E-Mom, one abrasive single mother's online journal. Of course one little emotional conversation with a 19 year old kid in the Verizon Technical Department in which I may have uttered the phrase "Listen, you little screen gazing dweeb--just do what the grownup tells you to and fix the password mixup on my blog.", and my entire Verizon account dissapeared completley. Note to self: Do not call the teenager in charge of your blog a dweeb under any circumstances, or be ready to lose a million brilliant posts and find a new blog-home...on your myspace.

Ick.

but, as myspace is the place where nothing ever works, and I would like a seperate home for my personal whatnots and my daily ramblings, here I am on blogger.

And I suppose that's all I have to report.