Sunday, July 18, 2010

Awesome things my daughter has said in the past 48 hours:

* "Hey, that river is a rock star!"
(I still do not know why the river was a rock star, the point is she's calling things Rock Star)

*"Hey Mom, can you stop doing your homework so we can listen to this song together and dance around the room like we're getting married?" (* Side note... Not something awesome she said, but awesome none the less... it was totally The Velvet Underground)


* "Oh, I know... let's have Twinkies for breakfast today because it's Saturday!"... Cute 6 year old crawling into bed with a Hostess Box, 1, Mommy, 0.
Those remarkably well preserved pastries never stood a chance.

* "Do you think daddy calls you baby-mommy too?"

* "Oh, do you know what's really special? I'll give you a hint, I put it in your purse!"
(Aaand, the Twinkies make their second cameo of the weekend)

*
Sigh... "Mommy, you look tired. Let's have rest in the sun time!"

And, then we did. Now if you'll excuse me, that 6 year old isn't going to cuddle herself, you know.